Product size: lid and shape size 18.2 * 9.1 * 2.3 cm, rod length 8.6 cm
Note: Wash before use. Wash off with running water and dishwasher safe. Do not use steel wool or other rough objects for washing. Otherwise the lifespan would be shortened and damaged.
Package Contents: 1 * Ice Mold, 1 * Lid, 13 * Plastic Pen
1. ?Made of high quality silicone? soft but not deformed. food safe, non-toxic, odorless, environmentally friendly, reusable and durable. You can use it for a long time. We have 13 plastic poles that you don’t have to buy extra.
2. ?They can be stacked? This popsicle shape is stackable, saving space in the freezer.
3. ?Popsicle mold with lids? Lid to protect the ice from odors and taste distortions by the freezer. no fear of unpleasant smells.
4. ?Healthy lifestyle and save money?: Homemade popsicles contain nothing strange like artificial colors, chemicals or flavors. You can make homemade ice pops as naturally as you want. Homemade popsicles cost far less.
5. ?Multipurpose for Ice Pop?: Perfect for using the various juices, purees, gelatin, yogurt, fruit, jams, jellies, pudding and ice cream. In this form you can make almost any type of frozen food. This shape gives you the freedom to choose from a variety of goodies and enjoy them for any occasion.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.